Please call for up-to-date admissions information.
Our admissions process for new families begins in January. We encourage interested parents to join us at one of our Open Houses during the admissions period. Check our calendar for Open House dates and times or call our office.
- We will be offering a Virtual Open House/ Tour video that will be available mid December. On January 5th, we will host a Question and Answer Zoom session by grade in the evening. Please call the office to be placed on our Prospective Parent list.
- Applications will be emailed to Prospective Parents on our list and will also be available on our website mid December.
- Completed application forms plus an application fee are due January 12th.
- You will be notified of the Admissions Committee’s enrollment decisions by January 22nd.
- Signed contracts are due January 29th.
- Please contact the office for additional information (203-655-4067).
Saint Luke’s Parish School Policies and Procedures
Saint Luke’s Parish School takes our responsibility to provide a set of well-thought-out, fair and balanced standards by which we run our school very seriously. Following is a very brief synopsis of some of our key operating policies. More detailed information on each of these policies, and on all of our policies, may be found in our Handbook.
Admissions Policy – based upon our educational mission, class composition is primarily determined by chronological age and gender, and upon an admissions priority system, which can be found in our Handbook. Admission decisions are made by the Admissions Committee of the Management Board. Please contact the office or refer to our Handbook for more information.
Tuition Policy – please contact the office directly for information on tuition, payment schedules and refund policy.
Health Policy – the health and well-being of your child is of utmost importance. We are a NUT- AND PEANUT-FREE SCHOOL.Our part-time nurse observes the Two’s classrooms as per state regulations. All of our staff are trained in first aid and are CPR and Epi Pen certified.For more information, please contact the office or refer to our Handbook.
Safety and Security Policy – the safety and security of your children is our most important consideration. The doors to the school remain locked during school hours. For more information on our Safety and Security protocols, please contact the Director.
Discipline Policy – discipline is not about punishment or control.The word itself comes from the Latin word discipline, which means “teaching”. Please refer to our Handbook for more information.